Friday, May 18, 2018

Bout of Books 22 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


Only three days left for Bout of Books 22! Say it isn't so! :( I always dread the end of this week because it means it'll be forever until the next BOB.

In the first four days, I've read Renegades, Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, Ace of Shades, and Ship It. I have finished 2 books, started 1 new book (Ship It), and read a total of 242 pages and listened to 17 hr and 51 min of audio book.



[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Ship It by Britta Lundin - started at 15%, ended at 20% (19 pages)

TOTAL: 19 pages // 0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I ran some Twitter sprints last night and will probably try to do some today at some point. I am loving both books, but especially Ship It. It's like Fangirl meets Geekerella.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Ship It by Britta Lundin - started at 20%, ended at 21% (3 pages)

TOTAL: 3 pages //  0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I got distracted yesterday by the interwebs, so I'm hoping to be a little more on task today and read! :) I would like to at least get to 75% of Ace of Shades by the end of this readathon.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Ship It by Britta Lundin - started at 21%, ended at 43% (84 pages)

TOTAL:  84 pages //  0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I did that thing again where I got distracted by social media and internets LOL. I plan to finish STRONGLY today.
------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 384 pages + 17 hr 51 min // 2 books finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: I finished 2 books this readathon and I'm so happy with that. I was hoping to get further into Ace of Shades but didn't get there. That's OKAY THOUGH. I have 10 more days to read in May and I'll be trying to finish it along with some of the other books I've started. Ship It will probably be the next book I finish because I am hooked on it. :) Hope everyone else had a great reading week! How many days until the next Bout of Books?!

No comments: