Monday, May 14, 2018

Bout of Books 22 [Days 1-4 Progress]


I can't believe it's time for another BOB readathon!?! I am (once again) splitting my progress posts into two posts. I'm looking forward to meeting my goals and hope that everything I read is wonderful. I also hope that everyone else has a great reading week with AMAZING books all-around! I am going to be an expert again (I dunno how many times this is for that) because I just love being a cheerleader for my fellow readathoners :)


[GOALS]
**Read a little every day - done!
**Finish one book - done!
**Participate in one Twitter chat - done!
**Be a cheerleader! - I didn't visit as many blogs as I had hoped to. I only did two days worth of that and I wish I had done more.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
Renegades by Marissa Meyer - started at 0 min, ended at 9:07 (9 hr 7 min)

TOTAL: 9 hr 7 min // 0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I panicked because Renegades is due in 1 day and I didn't know if that meant at midnight, so I was going to try and listen as much as I could. I still am not sure exactly what time it'll be due, so I'm trying furiously to finish it asap.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]
Renegades by Marissa Meyer - started at 9:07, ended at 16:58 (7 hr 51 min) 
Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton - started at 54%, ended at 59% (19 pages)

TOTAL: 7 hr 51 min + 19 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: I was able to finish Renegades today - WOO! I really enjoyed it on audio and hope I can get a physical copy at my local used bookstore. I cannot wait for the sequel either :) I will try to continue Imperfect Justice and finish it next. Then I may be picking up Heart of Iron.

------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton - started at 59%, ended at 100% (157 pages)
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody - started at page 14, ended at page 21 (7 pages)
Ship It by Britta Lundin - started at 0%, ended at 1% (1 page)

TOTAL: 165 pages // 1 book finished


READING UPDATE: I'm going to try my hardest to finish Imperfect Justice today. I also meant Ace of Shades, not Heart of Iron for my next book :)
------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody - started at page 21, ended at page 26 (5 pages)
Ship It by Britta Lundin - started at 1%, ended at 15% (53 pages)

TOTAL: 58 pages // 0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I decided to start Ship It that I have via Netgalley, so that I have a physical book and an ebook going on at the same time. There isn't much going on today, so I'm hoping to be able to read a lot. Definitely make a large dent in Ace of Shades because I should be closing in on the last fourth of the book by the end of the week if I'm keeping up with the Owlcrate Book Club readalong.

No comments: