Wednesday, January 10, 2018

December Book Haul

Check out what books I got in the month of December!



  1. Till Death by Jennifer Armentrout - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  2. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $0.99
  3. Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $2.99
  4. I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $3.99
  5. Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only by Cecily von Ziegesar - purchased paperback from McKay's for $7.00
  6. Talon by Julie Kagawa - purchased hardcover from McKay's for $5.00
  7. Everless by Sara Holland - received UK hardcover from Fairyloot subscription
  8. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills - received hardcover from Owlcrate subscription
  9. Generation One by Pittacus Lore - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $2.99
  10. Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson  - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  11. The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever by Jeff Strand - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $2.51
  12. Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  13. On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $2.99
  14. How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days by Megan O'Russell  - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $0.99
  15. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - Christmas present to my husband (going to read)
  16. Death Note, Vol. 1: Black Edition by - Anniversary present to my husband (going to read)
  17. Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone - Christmas present to my daughter (going to read)
  18. The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken - Christmas present to my son (going to read)
  19. Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan - Christmas present to my son (going to read once I read the first two!)
My goal in 2018 is to read what I'm buying/receiving, so hopefully January's haul will be smaller. Last month, I got 21 books and this month was less than that and technically speaking 5 of them (the last 5) are not my books.

What books did you buy or receive in December?

No comments: