Monday, January 1, 2018

#AYearAThon [January TBR]

Each first full week of the month, a #AYearAThon readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of January, the theme is HARRY POTTER with the extra challenge of reading adaptations. It runs from January 1 to 7.

I will be reading the illustrated versions of Harry Potter that I own throughout the month, but I'm tackling the challenge of adaptations for this readathon by trying to read 3 books that already have been made into movies.



If I have time, I want to try and tackle any of these 2018 adaptations: Simon Vs. the Homosapiens, The Darkest Minds, and Crazy Rich Asians.

Updated on 1/7: I finished A Monster Calls on the 2nd and I am currently working on Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I am still waiting on Wonder and Simon at my library.
Updated on 1/8: I used a giftcard to order Wonder from Target, but I obviously won't have it in time to do anything for the readathon. I did however finish Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. So 2 books of my original 3. Not bad! :) I also read Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills during this time, but that didn't count towards the readathon.

Total books finished: 2
Total pages read: 224 + 352 = 576



No comments: