Friday, December 8, 2017

November Book Haul

Check out what books I got in the month of November!



  1. Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster - received hardcover in Page Habit box
  2. An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Soloman  - received paperback in Page Habit box
  3. My Fairy Godmother is a Drag Queen by David Clawson - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
  4. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99 
  5. Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke - purchased mass market paperback on Amazon for $5.98
  6. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich - purchased mass market paperback on Amazon for $8.56
  7. Final Girls by Riley Sagar - won Kindle edition on Goodreads giveaway 
  8. A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard - received ebook on Netgalley 
  9. The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano - received hardcover in Owlcrate box
  10. The Chocolate Cat Caper by JoAnna Carl - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99 
  11. Other Broken Things by C. Desir - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
  12. All Things New by Lauren Miller - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99
  13. Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99
  14. Frostblood by Elly Blake - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99
  15. Alice: The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $0.99
  16. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz - purchased paperback at McKay's Used Bookstore for $4.50 
  17. Noteworthy by Riley Redgate - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99
  18. I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
  19. Vigilante by Kady Cross - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
  20. New York 2140 by Kim Stanley Robinson - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $2.99
  21. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
I was excited because in my first haul, I got 17 books and last month I only got 12. This month, I didn't do so hot. But to be fair...I did make a trip to the used bookstore and got rid of a ton of books. I got $95 worth of store credit and only used it to buy myself one book (my oldest two got a couple books each). I tested out the Page Habit box and ordered two mass market paperbacks, which is unusual. In December, I will be getting my first Fairy Loot and I'm ridiculously excited for it!

What books did you buy or receive in November?

No comments: