Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Books on my Winter 2017 TBR


Today's prompt is Books on my Winter TBR. I had to think about this one for a good bit because I've been more of a mood reader lately and that seems to work pretty well for me. I do have a lot of books from 2016 and 2017 that I want to read, so those are what is making my 2018 TBR starting with the first few months!


  1. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan  - I had this book on my TBR before it had a name. I just knew it was Norse mythology and I was all about that.
  2. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - I have heard so many good things about this book and I love the cover.
  3. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - I have yet to read any Victoria/VE Schwab but this one has been sitting on my desk since way back in early 2017. I need to read it asap.
  4. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp - I believe I read an excerpt of this in a Buzz Books collection, but never purchased it when it came out. I am really curious about the school shooting scenario.
  5. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon - I read Everything, Everything in less than 24 hours and it was the first book in many years that I had done that, so I wanted Nicola Yoon's other book, but completely spaced on getting it.
  6. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and the dystopian setting of this story has me wanting to read it. Everyone on Booktube keeps talking about it too, so I really want to read it soon soon.
  7. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera - I got this on Kindle for 99 cents and meant to read it the weekend I bought it, but once again...forgot.
  8. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth - I purchased this book in September or October at the used bookstore and it's so pretty. I honestly don't remember anything about the synopsis. I just know it's Veronica Roth and I have high hopes.
  9. Geekerella by Ashley Poston - I read an excerpt of this and LOVED it. I meant to preorder it and forgot. I meant to buy it when it was out and forgot. I'm hoping that I can get it in the early part of 2018 and READ IT IMMEDIATELY.
  10. Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliott - this is a mental health book that keeps coming back to me when I think of the mental health books I want to read.
And there you have it, the top ten books on my winter TBR. I own at least 5 of them, so I shouldn't end up having to buy too many. I'm hoping that I get some money or giftcards for Christmas to buy some books with :)

No comments: