Sunday, November 5, 2017

Read-o-Rama [TBR]

The Read-o-Rama readathon is hosted by Chloe of Brunette Bibliophile, Elizabeth of The Owlery Books, Alyssa of pucksandpaperbacks, and April Sarah of April Sarah. It happens three times a year. This particular round is going to be a mini round from Nov 5 to Nov 7 Nov 3 to Nov 5 - apparently I had it written down incorrectly and missed two days. There are 3 challenges:
  1. Read a book with a fall connection (story takes place in fall, was published in the fall, the author has a fall birthday, etc.)
  2. Read a book with RAMA in the title or author's name
  3. Read 3 books in 3 days
My TBR contains just one book, but I may attempt to read two more books if I get through that particular one. The author's birthday is October 15th and RAMA is in the title.


Read Me Like a Book

Updated on 11/6: I failed pretty hard at this because I had my dates wrong. I don't know why I thought it was Nov 5 to 7, but I didn't start Read Me Like a Book until early Sunday morning and then I didn't really read too much yesterday because I thought I had two more days. :(

Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 21
 

No comments: