Sunday, October 8, 2017

#FemPowerAThon

The FemPowerAThon is a week long readathon hosted by Taylor of Taylicious and Nicole of Nicole Craswell. It focuses on celebrating women! I went back in the archives a bit to find some books that were recommended in the previous FemPowerAThon that took place last spring and these three books are all ones I have on Kindle, so they seemed like the ones to go with :)



Updated on 10/16: I spent most of the week finishing I'll Give You the Sun  and I started A Wrinkle in Time but haven't made it through it as quickly as I have wanted. I read quite a bit of it yesterday but it's been a really hectic crazy week with lots of things not going how they should, so I haven't really been reading as much.

Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 169 (I'll Give You the Sun) + 118 (A Wrinkle in Time)

No comments: