Friday, September 8, 2017

#LastYearAThon [TBR List]

Yes, yet another readathon. I told you I found a treasure trove! #LastYearAThon is hosted by Richard's Book Nook, Lavender and Mud, The Awkward Bookworm, and Kay Maldonado and runs from September 8 through 11. The premise is to read a book or books that you wanted to read last year, but didn't get around to reading.

My TBR is going to be short and sweet because this is a four-day readathon. The book I want to read is...


Illuminae! I wanted to read this technically before last year, but all last year, I kept meaning to buy it and everyone was raving about it. I had some major FOMO. I finally purchased it when Book Outlet had it on a major sale...like last month! I definitely want to read this over the weekend. It's the coolest book cover I have ever seen.

Updated on 9/11: Everything started to overlap there for a second. #YearAThon was September 4 to September 10 and #TheReadingQuest ended on September 10. So I didn't get to start Illuminae until yesterday when I finally finished Caraval. So I didn't get as far as I would have liked to. I am enjoying it immensely though.

Total books read: 0
Total pages read: 140 (not included Mistrust or Caraval)


No comments: