Monday, September 4, 2017

#AYearAThon [TBR List]

I decided to join in on the #AYearAThon fun. Each first full week of the month, a readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of September, the theme is STANDALONES with the challenge of reading one-word titles. It runs from September 4 through 10.

I'm keeping my TBR list small. Both books are ones that are overdue for reviews on NetGalley. Both are standalones with one-word titles. I'm hoping to finish both this week.


Mistrust // Awake


Updated on 9/10: I finished Mistrust on Friday. My review is posted: here. I wish I had finished it on Wednesday and been able to pick up Awake and finish it too, but Mistrust was almost a DNF for me. I had to push through it. I also had to finish Caraval (which I was already over 150 pages into before this week) for The Reading Quest and now since everything is overlapping, I'm working on Illuminae for #LastYearAThon.

Total books read: 1
Total pages read: 333 (not included Caraval or Illuminae)

No comments: