Sunday, July 23, 2017

Summer Biannual Bibliothon [Day 1]

Day 1's blogger challenge is hosted by 4TeenLiars and is a series of questions to answer :) I'm going to try and update on my social media (goodreads, insta, and twitter - linked in my sidebar).
  1. What are you planning to read for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon? The Flame in the Mist by Renee Adhieh, The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli, Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia, and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
  2. What is your favorite genre to read in the summer? I don't have a preferred genre. I am a mood reader!
  3. What is your favorite place to read in the summer? Inside in the A/C LOL
  4. What is your favorite challenge done in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon? This is my first time participating :)
  5. What fictional character would you hang out in the summer with, if you could? Hermione. I feel like she'd be a bookworm and I'd definitely get along with her.
  6. What are your plans for summer? To survive it! We just finished school supply shopping because the kids are back in school in a few weeks.
  7. Do you have a summer reading playlist. If not, what would be on it? Nope. I don't really have playlists for reading.
  8. What is your favorite summer movie? Grease! Most of it is set in school, but it's still like that last part of school and summer is within grasp and then they have the big carnival at the end. It's just like that huge relief that summer is here.
  9. What book do you read every summer? If not, what thing do you do every summer? I start rereading Harry Potter every summer. I most likely will start on the 31st of July once again :)
  10. What other book tags are you planning to do this summer? I am really new to book tags, so if you want to direct me to your favorite, I am all ears!!

No comments: