Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bout of Books 19 [Finish Line]

Bout of Books

As I guessed, I didn't read during the day yesterday - just that very little bit after midnight. Today is Mother's Day and my husband's birthday, so I don't think much reading will happen today either. Overall, I am very excited with how this readathon turned out. I will update this post tomorrow morning as a finish line-style post! :)

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to (let me know your favorites!)

[READING LIST]
**Finish my current read
**Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
**I Survived
**The Soul Thief

[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Total pages read: 639 | Total books finished: 3

Currently reading:



[FINISH LINE]
I updated with the couple of pages I read on Sunday. I knew it wasn't going to be much, but I did read a little bit, accomplishing my goal of reading every day. I finished 3 books and read a total of 639 pages. So happy with that!

No comments: