Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bout of Books 19 [Day 6]

Bout of Books

I finished 2 books yesterday. TWO. I read a total of 377 pages. I'm so excited about this. I haven't had this good of a BOB readathon in I don't know how long! Shortly after midnight (into Day 6), I finished a third book. I decided to pick up None of the Above which I just got approved for on NetGalley. It's about a girl who finds out she is intersex, so I'm sure it will be a fascinating one-of-a-kind read. I am starting this morning at 3% (about 10 pages in of 352). I am sure the weekend is bound to be a little busy, so I may not get as much reading done, but I am already so happy with how much I have done in the readathon.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to (let me know your favorites!)

[READING LIST]
**Finish my current read
**Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
**I Survived
**The Soul Thief

[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Total pages read: 636 | Total books finished: 3

Currently reading:

No comments: