Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I have already done so much more reading than I expected to do in the month of January, so I am so happy with that. I hope to continue the momentum this month! Here are a few books I'm thinking about reading.
  1. Series of Unfortunate Events series...I read 3-6 in January and would like to finish it in February.
  2. I would like to read one of the last few of the Southern Vampire Mystery series. I have 10-13 left.
  3. I have now received four OwlCrate books because I got two of their extra boxes from 2016. All of them were on my TBR and now I'm just dying to read them: Of Fire and Stars, Heartless, My Lady Jane, and Roseblood. I'm fairly certain I know what this month's OwlCrate book will be and I'm so stoked for that too.
  4. I was reorganizing my Kindle folders because I am no longer sorting them by books I want to read in a certain month. Now they are in genres and I'm finding that I want to read all the contemporary books. Symptoms of Being Human is by far the most intriguing read in my contemporary folder.

CHALLENGES
Goodreads Challenge: 6/52 books
ABC Challenge: 5/26 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 2/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/3 books
Netgalley Challenge: 2/25 books
Throwback Book Club: 4/12 books
Diversity Bingo 2017: 0/36 books

------------------------

Now for some February book releases I'm excited about!

FEBRUARY 7
Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones 
The Cruelty by Scott Bergstrom
Traveler by L.E. DeLano
A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom
The Burning World by Isaac Marion

FEBRUARY 14
Decelerate Blue by Adam Rapp

FEBRUARY 17
Something Like Voodoo by Rebecca Hamilton

FEBRUARY 21
Optimists Die First by Susin Nielson
Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage

FEBRUARY 28
Banana Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Gardenia by Kelsey Sutton (I have this one via Netgalley)
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot

What are you planning on reading in ?
What new releases are you looking forward to?

No comments: