Saturday, October 1, 2016

October TBR List + Upcoming Releases


*sigh* I have gotten to 5 books behind now. I worked on trying to read some of my (48) NetGalley books in the month of September and one that I picked was a good read, but took me some time to really get into it. It had a few too many plot arcs and that was strange and made it harder to get through. The other I'm still working on...it's 464 pages long. And I mean....LONG. It's high fantasy and it's very descriptive, but at the same time, I do love it. I'm also super duper tired lately, so I never get to reading for very long. I need to pick up more of the other NetGalley books and try to do more than just one book at a time.

What I May Read:
  • First Kill by Heather Brewer - new series
  • The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad - new series
  • Pulse by Patrick Carman - new series
  • Born of Illusion by Teri Brown - new series
Again, not overly enthusiastic about them all being new series...
 





What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?



No comments: