Monday, August 22, 2016

Bout of Books 17 [Goals + Progress]

Bout of Books

This week, I will be working on my ARC August, which I posted about in my TBR list on the first day of August: here. I have too many Netgalley books that I need to read. I'm currently reading Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (41%) and will continue with the next oldest one when I finish. I hope to read every single day and finish one book. I would love to go above and beyond that, but I am not trying to get my hopes up. I was on track after a really great month back in July, but I have fallen behind here in August.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Get back on track with my Goodreads yearly challenge

[PROGRESS]
TOTAL PAGES READ: 242 | BOOKS FINISHED:1

Monday and Tuesday
Currently reading:

Pages read: 30
Thoughts: MON - I love that this aligns with ARC August. Desperately hoping to finish Sinner this week. I'm at 41% to start out with. TUES - I only got to 44% yesterday. I am really underwhelmed by this book. I loved the other 3, but I am not as fond with this one.


Wednesday and Thursday
Currently reading:

Pages read:41 // 89
Thoughts: WEDS - Starting out at 49% today. Working on reading throughout the day. -_- THURS - Alright, I hit 60% yesterday. Go me! Progress is being made! :)

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Currently reading:

Pages read: 60 // 12 //
Thoughts: FRI - I am at 84%. I am almost done with Sinner. Really disappointed with it and I'm hoping it'll pull through for me. SAT - I finished Sinner finally...you can find my review here. SUN - I am already liking Oathbreaker but not so much the names. I hope I get used to them LOL

No comments: