Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June TBR List + Upcoming Releases


Holding steady at 5 books behind schedule..although I did read 4 books last month, so that was exciting. It's actually my goal for each month anyways - one a week, but I haven't really been meeting it since the beginning of the year and that's why I'm trying to play catch up. I am not too excited to see how many new series are in this month on my possible reads list, but we'll see what happens. I'm concentrating on rereading the Southern Vampire Mystery series right now. I feel like I'm cheating because they were ones I read each book in a day when I first read them back before joining Goodreads. I may actually get ahead on my yearly challenge because of them. One can only hope :) Anywhoo...

What I may read:

  • Covet by J.R. Ward (new series)
  • Ashfall by Mike Mullin (new series)
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan (new series)
  • Icons by Margaret Stohl (new series)
  • The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien (continuing series)


Bottom Row: United As One // Run // And I Darken

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: