Monday, January 4, 2016

January TBR List + Upcoming Releases

This year I don't really have a specific goal in mind for how many books I want to read off of my TBR, series, etc. I just want to read. I am partcipating in a few challenges like I normally am, but they are all low-pressure, so it's not a huge deal if I don't complete them. But I would really like to :)


What I hope to read:
  • The King by JR Ward
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell [physical copy]
  • 1984 by George Orwell
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien [physical copy]
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12)Fangirl1984Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)

More information:
Netgalley: 11 books need reviews (0/11)
Goodreads challenge: Read 45 books this year (0/45)
Series challenge: Finish 15 series this year (0/15)
ABC challenge: Read through the alphabet once (0/26)
Travel Gnome challenge: Read books that take place in 20 states (0/20), 5 countries (0/5)



Passenger (Passenger, #1)Thief of Lies (Library Jumpers, #1)This Is Where It Ends Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1) Sword and Verse (Sword and Verse, #1) The Possibility of Now

What books do you hope to read this month?  
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: