Thursday, October 1, 2015

My October TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I read 3 books in September - 1 off of my possible read, 1 brand new one, and 1 series. So that was a pretty good month! I finally got close to what I'm supposed to do :) This month my list is small, so let's hope I can get around to reading most of them and some others too.

Possible October Reads: 
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien [reread]
  • Naked in Death by J.D. Robb [new series]
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Unhinged by A.G. Howard


Becoming DarknessA Step Toward FallingThe Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)We'll Never Be ApartBlack Widow: Forever RedThe Masked TruthIlluminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)A Thousand NightsThe League of Unexceptional ChildrenWolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1)Signs Point to YesThese Shallow GravesThe Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: