Monday, August 10, 2015

Bout of Books 14 [Goals and Book List]

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 14 - it's almost here...and my 11th time participating. Last time, it was a bit rough and I hardly read at all...a whopping 47 pages total. This go-around I am reading a little more daily anyways, so I hope that it works well for me and I can finish at least 1 book. Plus, momma's down two kids during the day - oh yeahhhhh! School starts today for my oldest two and lil man is now taking longer naps.

My Goals:
  • Finish 1 book
  • Read a little every day
  • Participate in a few challenges
This time I am making a list of possible reads instead of set books...I am desperately hoping to finish some series in this Bout of Books. Even if it's just one, that would be awesome!

Possible Reads:
  • Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
  • Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
  • Night of Cake and Puppets/Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  • The Heir by Kiera Cass
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • Origin/Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by 
  • Homecoming by Kass Morgan
Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18)Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum #21)Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2.5)Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)The Heir (The Selection, #4)
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)Origin (Lux, #4)Opposition (Lux, #5)Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Homecoming (The Hundred, #3)

No comments: