Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My July TBR List + Upcoming Releases


Once again, I'm falling behind. I'm still working on two of my TBR reads from last month...I'm bound and determined to catch back up. My Goodreads counter says I'm 7 books behind on my yearly challenge...so I HAVE TO catch up or it'll drive me crazy :)

Possible July Reads: 
  • Area 51 by Robert Doherty [new series]
  • L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad [new series]
  • The Lying Game by Sara Shepard [new series]
  • First Kill by Heather Brewer [new series]
  • The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad [new series]
  • Pulse by Patrick Carman [new series]
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


The Fixer (The Fixer, #1)ArmadaRuthlessSpider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13)

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: