Friday, May 2, 2014

2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program


So I probably shouldn't be signing up for any challenges or anything like that, but I can't help it. Katie is one of my favorite book bloggers and I really like the idea behind this program. For more details, check out Katie's post: here.

I am massively behind on my TBR...due to school. I'm currently attending WGU - started in January - and I'm accelerating like a mad woman. I've already knocked out 6 courses and 4 Praxis exams, plus I've done a state and federal background clearance, set up observation at a middle school, and basically done all the little stuff that needs done before observation and student teaching in just 4 months. I have 2 months left in my term and 6 more classes I want to finish. So reading will still not be an easy task until June.

Since Goodreads is down...I'll have to update with my plan later. But it will be posted soon :)

Update 5/6:
Alright so my goal is to finish 20 books from 1 May to 1 Sept - this is a tentative list of what I'd like to finish although it is subject to change!

Update 7/13:
I am horribly not sticking to my tentative list...whoops! I've read 2 of the books (and deleted them below and put an asterisk next to them on my text list below).

11/22/63Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)FangirlConfessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)Black City (Black City, #1)Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat FriendBreathe (Breathe, #1)


Books read:
Total books: 18
Total pages: 5635

1 comment:

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

Throne of glass, you are in for something good :D At least, I really LOVE this series, especially Crown of midnight. You should take a look at the novella's, they are fun to read before Throne of glass! I loved Graceling too :) I hope to get started in Breathe this year. Happy reading.

Mel@thedailyprophecy