Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013


This was such a hard TTT to do...I feel like I've read so many amazing books this year. I did narrow it down to 10. I think it's funny that they are all darker covers :)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)The Silver Linings PlaybookPoisonMila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)Enclave (Razorland, #1)All Our YesterdaysPivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Opal (Lux, #3)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

All of these books were incredible to me in some fashion. There were angels, assassins, androids, time travel, zombies, aliens, and superpowers galore. I tried to pick a top book and I can't choose. They are all amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone!!


What are your favorite 2013 reads?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

All Our Yesterdays almost made my list! Even though it wasn't on it, it was still such an amazing book. Yay for Pivot Point <3 Cinder was also amazing.
I really need to get around to Unravel Me and Daughter of Smoke & Bone in 2014.
Great list, Sarah! :D

MelissaSwenson said...

Can't wait for the sequel to Poison! Soooooo good. I also loved Silver Linings Playbook. I need to read the others! I've had a few of those on my list forever.

Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - JLA made my list too. I really want to read Pivot Point and Cinder, have heard so many amazing things about both of those. Nice picks! Happy New Year :) My TTT.