Sunday, December 1, 2013

December TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I have 10 books on my TBR for December. 15 leftover from other months: Blue from September, Purple from October, and Yellow from November. I'm not sure I can finish them all this month, especially since I'll be finishing my semester at ESC and preparing for homecoming (no more deployment!!), plus Christmas and orientation for my new college. I think the Evanovich books will be quick reads, but some of the others are kind of hefty, so we'll see what happens :)

  • After the Snow by Crockett
  • Pharmacology by Christopher Herz
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
  • Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman
  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini - currently reading
  • Waterfell by Amalie Howard [NetGalley] - DNF
  • Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa [NetGalley]
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers [NetGalley] - done 11/6
  • Hitler's Secret by William Osborne [NetGalley] 
  • First Kill by Heather Brewer [Random Read]
Books for December:
  • Eldest by Christopher Paolini
  • Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
  • Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich - done 11/25
  • Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich - done 12/5
  • Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich - done 12/8
  • Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich - done 12/9
  • Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich - done 12/14
  • Crash Into You by Katie McGarry [NetGalley] - done 12/11
  • Pawn by Aimee Carter [NetGalley] - done 12/20
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] - currently reading

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
"The End" challenge: Read 2 books that end a series (ends 12/31) - 1/2 complete - updated 12/3
Cover challenge: Read 3 books with white or light blue covers  (ends 12/31) ) - 2/3 complete - updated 12/11



I got #249 which was Specials. Since I have not read any of the Uglies series, it means I get to read Uglies for my Random Read. :)


Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)RoomiesThe Circle

Have you read any of these books?
What are you planning on reading this month?

1 comment:

MelissaSwenson said...

I really want to start Ender's Game! And I can't wait for Iron Traitor :)