Saturday, November 2, 2013

November TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I started to get behind in September and then it just went all downhill from there. I'm removing the Goodreads group reads just so the list isn't so overwhelming. Highlighted in blue are my leftover September reads and highlighted in purple are my leftover October reads. I have 16 books on my November TBR and I hope that I can finally catch up on what I'm wanting to read. I've read 11 books and 3 novellas in October, so I hope I don't have an issue with getting 16 done this month.

Books Leftover:
  • After the Snow by Crockett
  • Pharmacology by Christopher Herz
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [Random Read]
  • Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman
  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  • The Girl of Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson [We Heart YA - BOTM]
  • Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien [Random Read] 
Books for November:
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich - done 11/23
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth [We Heart YA - BOTM] - done 11/3
  • Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter [Book BFFs - BOTM] 
  • Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep - done 11/2
  • Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep - done 11/6
  • Thread of Death by Jennifer Estep - done 11/8
  • By a Thread by Jennifer Estep - done 11/9
  • Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep - done 11/10
  • Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep - done 11/11
  • Heart of Venom by Jennifer Estep [NetGalley] - done 11/12
  • Waterfell by Amalie Howard [NetGalley]
  • Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa [NetGalley]
  • After Eden by Helen Douglas [NetGalley] - done 11/27
  • Hitler's Secret by William Osborne [NetGalley]

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
A-Z Title Challenge: 22/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Series Challenge: 4/10 completed (ends 12/31) - updated 11/3
Spell out PASTA (ends 11/31) - 5/5 completed - updated 11/27



My result was the second book in the Slayer Chronicles, so for this month, my random read will be the first book, First Kill by Heather Brewer - that I added to my list April 12, 2012. I need to read the books from September and October Random Reads :/
First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles, #1)

I'm also participating in NetGalley November, hosted by Faye, Laura, and Kayleigh. My goal is Medium (5 to 10) - I hope to finish all that are on my TBR, plus the other 2 not on it.


I've already read The Naturals and loved it. I have After Eden, Crash Into You, and Pawn from NetGalley, so I'm excited to read those asap too :)
The Creature DepartmentThe NaturalsPalace of SpiesTwinmakerAfter Eden (After Eden, #1)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)This Wicked GamePawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)

Have you read any of these books?
What are you planning on reading this month?

No comments: