Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Readathon Vol. 2: Goals & Book List


The Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 11-20 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress!

--------------------------



I am very excited to be participating in my 5th #WWReadathon - and it's really needed since I'm way behind on the books on my monthly TBRs and I have been suffering from a reading slump.

My Goals:
  • Read 182 pages per day
  • Finish 4 books, 2 novellas (1817 pages total)
  • Visit 5 blogs a day and follow at least 1 new one per day (Take note of which I visit and follow)*
  • Participate in 3 challenges
  • Participate in 1 Twitter chat
  • Write 2 reviews each day.*
*These are new challenges that I think I will be adding to all future readathons.

My Book List:
Starry NightsDead Girls Don't LieRelativitySpider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2)
Plus 2 Elemental Assassin novellas.

Extras, if I have time:
Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3) Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4) Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6)Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7)Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8)Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)

I have quite a few extras, as I'm not sure how quickly I will get through the Elemental Assassin book, but I've been known to devour Jennifer Estep books. I think I'm gonna love this series, so I went a little confident and put the extras on my list too :)

No comments: