Sunday, September 1, 2013

September TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I read a few books less in August than July...this month is going to be a little insane for me, but not busy insane...a NEW insane. Both of the kiddos are going to be in school full-time and Nick is still deployed. I'm starting school too, but I think I'm going to be okay. I love school and I can't do homework all day long. So lots of time to read. I need to play catch up after not reading what was on my list really for last month.

Books Leftover:
  • After the Snow by Crockett
  • Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu - done 9/13
  • Pharmacology by Christopher Herz
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep - done 9/7
Books for September:
  • The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
  • Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich  - done 9/5
  • The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey [We Heart YA - BOTM]
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [We Heart YA - BOTM]
  • Legend by Marie Lu [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] 
  • Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger [Book BFFs - BOTM]
  • Winter Chill by Joanne Fluke [NetGalley] - done 9/11
  • Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst [NetGalley] - done
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - currently reading
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman [NetGalley]- done 9/19
  • The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes [NetGalley] - done
  • Parasite by Mira Grant [NetGalley] - done

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
A-Z Title Challenge: 22/26 completed (ends 12/31) - updated 9/28
Series Challenge: 2/10 completed (ends 12/31)
About Me Challenge: spell out SAPPHIRE and EGYPT (ends 9/30) - 8/8 and 4/5 completed - updated 8/30 
Spell out "SEERS" (ends 9/30) - 2/5 completed - updated 9/7 
Read 5 book that takes place at school (ends 9/30) - 4/5 completed - updated 9/11

As always, I'm doing the Random Reads meme hosted by Sarah of I'm Loving Books.


My # was 1311 and my book Lola & the Boy Next Door. I haven't read the first, so my pick was Anna & the French Kiss. This also got chosen for the BOTM in a Goodreads group I mod for. I'm not sure what I'm going to do right now since I don't know how much I'll read in the next month.


I'm excited because I have Conjured, Relativity, Monsters, and Dead Girls Don't Lie from NetGalley.
All the Truth That's in MeThe 100 (The Hundred, #1)ConjuredThe Coldest Girl in ColdtownThe Waking DarkRelativityAntigoddess (Goddess War, #1)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)Dead Girls Don't Lie3:59The Chaos of StarsFrozen (Heart of Dread, #1)Inhuman (Fetch, #1)Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)


Have you read any of these books?
What are you planning on reading this month?

No comments: