Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May TBR List


This month, I plan on reading the books that are leftover from Feb/Mar/April during the 7th Bout of Books readathon. I am so excited for it - BOB is my favorite :) This also marks the first full month that I will have with a deployed hubs, so I am curious to see how my reading progress will change! It's kind of sad that before he left he kept teasing me about how much reading I'll get accomplished when he's not here :P

Books from February:
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu
Books from March:
  • After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
Books from April:
  • Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] 
Books for May:
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  • Something Blue by Emily Giffin
  • Hot Six by Janet Evanovich
  • Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead [We Heart YA - Theme BOTM]
  • Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along] 
  • Spellbinding by Maya Gold [NetGalley]
  • Dare To You by Katie McGarry [NetGalley]
My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
50 States Challenge: 16/20 completed (ends 12/31)
A-Z Title Challenge: 17/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Spring Cleaning Challenge: 10/20 completed (ends 6/30) 
Spell out MOTHER (ends 5/31)
Read 2 books with flowers on the covers (ends 5/31)




Since I haven't read the first of the Percy Jackson books, I am going to be reading the first one for my random read this month :)


 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

2 comments:

Erin @ Come What May said...

Every time you post I get more books on my to-read shelf! I love the Percy Jackson series, such a light fun read.

R said...

I really liked the Percy Jackson books. I read them because I was a substitute teacher and had to read a few chapters to a class and wanted to know what happened.

And Something Borrowed is one of my favorite books. You love a character who is doing bad things and your heart breaks for her. And Something Blue you hate a character you should feel bad for.