Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April TBR List


I have been killing my to-read list lately and it is exciting. I only have a few left each month. Last month, I read 9 books - which is crazy to me with how busy I've been lately. :) With Nick leaving for deployment, I'm going to have an insane amount of extra time on my hands...especially at night when the kids are in bed!

Books from February:
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu
Books from March
  • After the Snow by Crockett
  • Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor [We Heart YA - General BOTM] - currently reading
Books for April:
  • Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
  • Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  • Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • Lover at Last by JR Ward
  • The Bane by Keary Taylor [NetGalley]
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi [We Heart YA - General BOTM]
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [We Heart YA - Theme BOTM]
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along]
My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
50 States Challenge: 11/20 completed (ends 12/31)
A-Z Title Challenge: 14/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Spring Cleaning Challenge: 0/20 completed (ends 6/30)
Rainy/Cloudy Cover Challenge: 0/1 completed (ends 4/30)
Spell out RAINY Title Challenge: 0/5 completed (ends 4/30)


I'm just gonna keep on going with 1 book for my random read until later on in the year when my monthly reading list is smaller :) This month my number was 1421 and the book was Overbite - #2 in the Insatiable series. Since I haven't read the first, I'm going to read Insatiable as my random read.



And joining Bailey & Lexi again for Just Read It!


Have you read any of these books?
What's on your TBR list?

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

No comments: