Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sept TBR

Books leftover from July:
  • The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
  • The Magician by Michael Scott
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate [We Heart YA BOTM]
  • Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo [We Heart YA Runner Up]
Books leftover from August:
  • Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
  • The Sorceress by Michael Scott
  • The Necromancer by Michael Scott
  • The Warlock by Michael Scott
  • The Enchantress by Michael Scott
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis [We Heart YA Themed BOTM]
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [We Heart YA BOTM]
Books for September:
  • Love, Lust, and Faking It by Jenny McCarthy
  • Marked by PC Cast
  • Betrayed by PC Cast
  • Chosen by PC Cast
  • Untamed by PC Cast
  • Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
  • ?? [We Heart YA BOTM]
  • ??[We Heart YA Themed BOTM]
I must've known when I made my year TBR list that I would need some leeway near the end of the year. I read a lot in August. Or at least a lot more than I did in July, so I am starting to get caught up finally.

No comments: